Monday, June 20, 2011

Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins

Inspirational Book To Transform Your Life - Achievement And Goal Setting

“Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is raise your standards. When people ask me what really changed my life eight years ago, I tell them that absolutely the most important thing was changing what I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things that I aspired to becoming.”
 
“We don’t have to allow the programming of our past to control our present and future. With this book, you can reinvent yourself by systematically organizing your beliefs and values in a way that pulls you in the direction of your life’s design.”
 
“Though we’d like to deny it, the fact remains that what drives our behavior is instinctive reaction to pain or pleasure, not intellectual calculation. Intellectually, we may believe that eating chocolate is bad for us, but we’ll still reach for it. Why? Because we’re not driven so much by what we intellectually know, but rather what we’ve linked pain and pleasure to in our nervous systems.”

In a nutshell
It is time to seize the day and live the life you’ve imagined. This is your starter kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment